° Play
° Pause

Monday, September 04, 2006

=(

sobx. my mp3 player is spoilt. =(

why must it be spoilt at this moment?

when i need it the most.

i have nothing now.

even a non-living thing is making fun at me.

what will i do without u on my long journey to school?

what will i do without u on the long nights?

is everything a test from God.

if it's really a test can't it come later.

not this semester. when i am most screwed for sure.

God please don't ever play such joke on me again.

i have been praying sincerely and constantly.

attending school service without fail.

and is this all i gonna get!

sighs.

should i go for overseas attachment now.

my professor asked me about it.

i am so tempted to go.

but is it really what i want?

or am i just finding another escaping route?

grr. i don't know.

my mind's a blank. can't think properly.

not to say making a decision.