° Play
° Pause

Saturday, September 30, 2006

you don’t say goodbye to special people

you say ’see you later’. well, for those special people in your life anyway. at least that’s what you should think to yourself. often we find ourselves in situations or circumstances when we drift apart or when things just seem to get so busy that we lose track of those who mean the world to us… but it doesn’t mean that it’s goodbye. it just means that we’ll see each other later. as long as we remember to catch each other sooner rather than much later.

this past few weeks has been exceptionally trying… many thoughts and many many temptations to just give it all up but hey, it’s almost over.

what’s more if we’ve got Him on our side yea?

how i yearn for the chance to break down in front of someone... breaking down in front of my family is not an option. i am a 'strong' boy. i don't want to add on their burdens... i don't want mummy to worry for me again. but i am a big boy. i can't just cry anywhere. unless it's someone familiar. first time crying in someone's arms. i don't know how to describe that warm fuzzy feeling. sorry for wetting ur clothes. for now i just need someone to hold me tightly and never let me go. hey Time, would u just freeze at this moment for me? would u please let me grasp my breath and continue from where i stopped. how nice would that be.

till the next exams then... i’m going to shock everyone when i become a genius, *ahem* apparently i’m already a genius, so i guess i’ll shock them when i finally maximise my potential.

see you later.