° Play
° Pause

Sunday, October 08, 2006

feeling weak.

i am feeling so drained. i've been feeling rather weak recently. i think i have been overworking myself. feeling nauseating and all. i can even feel my heart palpitating so fast right now. it's not a good sign. i cannot collapse at this period. i just can't. if i can't take care of myself, how can i even take care of the people i love? mum needs me at this period.

sigh. goodbye GIP to shanghai. my best confidant, junwei will be leaving next year. so sorry i can't accompany u. i'm supposed to leave too but the twists and turns in life are just so unpredictable. i'm staying for my family and someone. after much considerations, i realize just how much i needed my family in my life and vice-versa.

frustrated. confused. stifled. dilemma.

i promise i will reply to the tags as soon as i'm feeling better.

thank you peeps for all the care and concern showered during my stay.

let me get my health back on track before anything else.

caren: hey scandal. u better take care of ur health too. u're not young anymore.

nana: i hope u're feeling better le. i know what u're going through. i'll try to get back to u soon k?

xiuting: yup good luck for ur paper if u're reading this.

you: enough. i'm sorry. i hope u will understand what i am going through now.

i'm really exhausted. drawing my last amount of strength.

i've to sleep now. take care peeps.