° Play
° Pause

Thursday, October 26, 2006

shocked.troubled.confused.

i didn't have the mood for anything right now. i got the shock of my life. i was talking to junwei 10mins ago. and right now i received a sms from him telling me that his sis and brother in law met with a car accident. no one knows the severity. i heard his brother in law is pretty injured. i pray that they are alright. life is unpredictable.

i didn't know what i was doing. i didn't know what my actions will lead me to. i didn't know where they will lead me to. i didn't know the consequences. i didn't know. i really didn't know. i only know what i did was wrong. i only know things happened in a moment of folly. would you forgive me?

mum's words struck me hard. ぼくのかごです. i felt stifled once again. sandwiched? あなたのかごです. 嫌いです.

どうしますか?

ぼくはじぶんでかんがえている.

sigh. out.